Friday, October 27, 2006

Ebu I see how this thing works......

I have never done this before. I have been a bloggers' leech, sucking the life out of other people's blogs for a while now, but I have never actually posted in my own guy. I have even come to the point where I have favourites. Funny ones, serious ones, feminists, male chauvinists, pessimists, optimists and everything in between.

This morning when I got to work I had a lot to say but nobody to say it to. This blog was thus born. I shall spend some quality time here. I can tell. There are forces at work ensuring that I am perpetually vexed, amused, tickled or disappointed by their actions, or lack thereof. Now I must get back to work. Rent is due in a few.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better late than never...

WELCOME TO BLOGLAND!!!

PROUD NYEUTHI said...

Asanta sana. I like it. I have been a ray of sunshine since I found this outlet.

angatia said...

Proud Nyeuthi. Where are you currently